Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Characters. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Characters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umbreon

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:04 pm

(Star Wars RP)

Name- Noremii Umbraeon
Race- Human
Age- 27
Skills- Espionage, Assassination, Infiltration, Trained with blades and Blaster Pistols
Abilities-
Weapons- Dual DC-17 Blaster Pistols, a short Vibroblade, Fusion Cutter, Thermal Detonators, and a Wrist mounted dart gun.
"Class"- Bounty Hunter
Personality- A little on the Merciful side, as Bounty hunters go, but still would kill his target without batting an eyelid.

Bio- Born on Coruscant, but of Mandalorian descent, he was raised with a decent life. But he always wanted the danger of being a soldier, the excitement
of battle, the feeling of winning. So, he joined the Republic as a soldier. His commanders found his... efficiency for killing unsettling.
He studied ancient history, becoming enthralled by the power of the ancient sith lords. Eventually styling his bounty hunter armour on the robes of the Sith lord Revan, using a very similar helmet and colour scheme.
Who he shared his name with. Ancient Ruins are a weakness of his, especially those of the sith. Some of the jedi were wary that the dark side aura would affect him, but he hasn't changed... much. While scarce and hard to find one that hasn't been plundered, any he finds he will enter and any artifact he is intrigued by, he will take. He is a little Xenophobic, especially to the Trandoshan.

Appearance-
Screenshot-
Spoiler:
(This, but without the cape, robe parts and more plate armour like.)
Theme song-
Insignia-
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Fantasy Role Play

Name- Zarroc Eitrum
Race- Revaer
Age-20
Skills- Swordsmanship
Weapons- A Hand-and-a-Half Sword named Draumr Anglat. (Hand and a Half swords are a hybrid of One and Two handed swords) A heavy Crossbow
Magics- Fire, Wind, Dark
Magical Schools- Conjuration, Destruction
Personality- Thinks a lot, and is cunning. Doesn't trust strangers easily, very unpredictable. Loyal to those he does trust.
Bio- Even from a young age, he was violent and merciless in any kind of combat, physical or otherwise. From a glance, most think he wants to die, in reality, this is a technique taught by his master. It is very demoralizing to see an opponent fight with almost pure aggression. That said, out of combat he likes to sharpen his mind with old books, on occasion, he enjoys hunting and singing. He has no family that he speaks of, and very few friends.

Appearance- Slightly taller and muscular than most, Dark hair and ice blue eyes and very pale. Wears a black hood attached to his clothing.
Screenshot- optional

Theme song- Wings For the Sake of Falling -Asking Alexandria
Insignia-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Umbreon

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:10 pm

New SWRP Character

Name- Tyrn Lorrto
Race- Human - Mandalorian
Age- 18
Skills- Blaster rifle and pistol comabat, Swordsmanship
Abilities- Jet Pack, Wrist mounted Weaponry(Grapple Hook, Flamethrower, Dart gun) Stealth field Gen. Fusion Cutter
Weapons- Mandalorian Assault Rifle (Improved Scope), Mandalorian Heavy Pistol, Longsword
Personality- Impatient, brave, reckless, honourable.

Bio- Always being a good warrior, Tyrn was singled out at a young age as a potential Sith assassin by their operatives. They recruited him at age 10, training him alongside the other promising Mandalorians from varying clans. Around 30 Mandalorians were chosen, only 10 survived the training, often being killed in sparring matches to determine the strongest of the recruits. They are used as assassins and infiltrators, gaining access to a building an army could not breach, and killing those that any other might die trying.

His training taught him how to fight multiple opponents and Jedi, often pitting him against Sith apprentices deemed 'weak' by their masters. He learned that an attack not seen is an attack not failed, however, often chooses the 'honour' of a fair battle, as is his people's way. They are taught to close themselves from the force, to better assassinate members of the Jedi order.

As skill in combat became clearer, the 17 year old Mandalorian was sent to face Jedi Master Gikator. He succeeded, choosing the path of honour and challenging him to a battle of blades, as opposed to discreetly assassinating him, as he had those that were in his way of the jedi, receiving the scar on his cheek, and a new found respect for the Jedi's bravery and prowess in combat.

Appearance- Cropped, light brown hair. Cold, ice blue eyes. A scar on his left cheek going from just under his eye to his jaw

Screenshot-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters.
Page 1 of 1