Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Sen's/Nathan's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moose

Moose

Sen's/Nathan's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Sen's/Nathan's Characters   Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Name: Burdiir (Bur-Deer) Roht (Rot)
Race: Sek’ishk

Magic(s): Wind, Virden, Dark
Schools Of Magic: Alteration (As you see, I can only have one school of magic as my two chosen magics (Wind and Virden) both converge into Alteration.)

Strengths: As with all Sek’ishk, very strong in the Magical arts, but has yet to fully reach his potential. Fast and agile, allowing him to escape from many situations in which he has no hope of winning. He can dodge strikes in combat, allowing him to make counter attacks, rather than full frontal attacks. He can climb trees, rock walls, and other things faster than other species, which gives him the edge in chases. However, he sometimes messes up his footings, due to a lack of concentration. He has a natural talent for being able to find ingredients to use in his ‘potion making.’

Weaknesses: Due to him, with all Sek’ishk, being generally weaker, his strikes in combat are not as effective as those of most other races. Although powerful with his Magical arts, he sometimes loses his focus, which causes his magic to not go as planned. And to go with his weaker structure, it also takes less strikes for him to be knocked down, and more or less killed.

Personality: Not as Cunning as other Sek’ishk, but still Cunning. Generally loud and talkative, which is not always applauded in his training. Wise. Prefers to stay in groups, as he gets an incredible sense of loneliness when with nobody else.

Appearance: Standing at around 6’0”, slightly smaller than average. Long and sharp fangs. Pale skin, the average skinny size within his race, dark brown eyes. No scars, or any fancy type of war wound. Short, light brown colour, but scruffy hair. He wears a Leather Chest Piece, Gauntlets, and Greaves. The Leather does not cover all his body, and any gaps are covered by rough, a grubby white colour clothing.

Weapons: Two curved iron daggers. Nothing really special. He usually coats them in some sort of poison from time to time.

Fighting Style: His training in combat consists of using the natural talents of agility which a Sek’ishk has. That includes dodging, and making multiple swipes. However, as he usually coats his blades in poison, it doesn’t take as long to kill someone as without the poison. But, mostly he’d prefer to use his magic in combat, rather than his blades. And most likely, he would attempt to gain a distance to use his magic anyway.

Bio: Born, and lived as a pretty average Sek’ishk. Nothing special about his family, they fought in the great war, which was expected. So, that meant he would spend most of his time going through the woods, picking up ingredients, practicing what little magic he had. Then, came the training years. Simple enough, you were trained to use your magical powers to full effect. Being Sek’ishk, magic was an important sign of power. Any Sek’ishk worth his/her weight in salt would after some years of training, be able to put their magic to the test against even some of the Greatest Magical Masters of the other Races. Years passed, and soon he began his combat training. It wasn’t the greatest of fun, as after years of using magic, he could hardly use any within his lessons. And so, he carried on training, practicing his magic, and just living a plain, average life.

Image (Sprite):
Sen's/Nathan's Characters 2nlztzk

Last edited by Legion on Thu May 31, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sen's/Nathan's Characters   Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

WWII RP CHARACTER

Name: Daniel Cart

Race: Caucasian, Male

Allegiance: Europe – United Kingdom

Skills: Vehicle Gunning, Some Driving Skill, Basic SMG Training

Role: Tank Gunner

Weapons: A STEN Mk. II Carbine (7.1lb, 32-round detachable box magazine), A Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife.

Personality: Quiet, with a sort of a ‘Don’t want to fight, but have to’ attitude towards the war. Hardly holds grudges. Usually only friendly with people he knows.

Bio: Daniel tries to make the most out of the shitty situation he’s stuck in. At least he doesn’t have to walk around all day, being a Tank Gunner. He never really wanted to be a part of this stupid war, but it’s not exactly optional, is it? He doesn’t mind sitting out in the hatch all day, but he’s always a major target for snipers. Yeah. He has a ‘phobia’ of snipers. But who wouldn’t when you’re sitting in the open, head just bobbing there for a sniper to pull the trigger… But it’s better than running around all day. And the drivers he gots put with usually knows which direction to go in. So its mostly… Okay. And the Tank Commander... Can usually shoot. But, to give them credit, Jack and Ethan aren't that bad. If not... Talkative. And Will. Well... Will just sits there. Being his operator, loader self.

Appearance: Standard British Uniform, with a helmet. Pale-ish skin. Short ‘light black’ coloured hair. No facial hair, or fancy scars. Wears a piece of cloth over his mouth and nose (A bandanna thingy… Whatever its called. In the shape of that.) Brown eyes. London-type accent.

-The Challenger 2-

Speed: 28 kp/h on roads, 20 off.

Horsepower: 23 hp/t

Barrel Length: 45 Calibers

Note: The Tracks have tiny hooks in them, for extra traction.

Operational Range: 225 km on Road, 125 off.

Note: The Commander only has a firing Slit, not a mounted gun. He can fire with his own weapon, or close the hatch.

Weight: 68.9 tonnes.

Height: 2.5m

Length: 8.3m (Gun not measured)

Width: 3.5m

Crew: Driver, Commander, Operator/Loader, Gunner.

Main Armament: 105mm Main Gun

Secondary Armament: 50.cal M2 Browning

Armour: Rolled Homogeneous Armour (Steel)
Back to top Go down
Moose

Moose

PostSubject: Re: Sen's/Nathan's Characters   Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:23 pm

NOT YET FINISHED

Name- Lenarus Vox
Race- Romanii
Age- 19

Skills-

'Aimed Shots'- Shots which require aim, and are a lot slower paced than rapid fire shots. These are aimed at taking out key targets, and must usually be a good shot, otherwise they will be a waste.

'Fluidness'- Due to his Magics being Water and Ice, it means his magic itself is very fluid. Combined with the fact his training was focused on being able to be able to use magic in a not stop, fire, stop, fire repeat.

Due to his not so heavy weight, it makes him less of a target on a battlefield, in terms of being charged in combat.

Weaknesses-

'Rapid Fire'- Shots fired fast, repeatedly, 'common' shots in a way, are not nearly as effective as with any normal 'archer' to say. This means that when attacked in numbers, there is no real way to use the Bow.

'Energy Drain'- Due to Magic being his 'primary' weapon, he can end up drained of energy quite easily, meaning long combat of constant magic use is not a very good strong point.

Due to his lack of training with Hand to Hand, CQC Weapons, he is generally a lot weaker in close combat without his magic.

Weapons- Recurve Bow (I shall define later...), that has taken to itself the name Gaz.

Magics- Ice, Water
Magical Schools- Destruction, Alteration

Personality- A rather curious chap, with the usual stance of exploring things, and such that comes with curiosity. However, he does indeed have a good sense of where he would be far out of his attempts to secure victory. He also has the habit of staying away from towns, and what not, and spending time in the wilderness. He is also quite a quiet person, in a sense, but can be quite 'loud', in a sense yet again, when around People he knows.

Bio-

Appearance-
Screenshot- optional

Theme song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFC792S5n0&feature=g-u-u
Insignia- optional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sen's/Nathan's Characters   Sen's/Nathan's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sen's/Nathan's Characters
Page 1 of 1