Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Ryphor Fett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarthal

Ryphor Fett Empty
PostSubject: Ryphor Fett   Ryphor Fett I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 am

NAME: Ryphor Fett
FACTION: Mandolorian
SPECIES: Human, Mandolorian
HEIGHT: 6' 5"
WEIGHT: 210 Pounds
EYES: Silver
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Light Tan
CREDITS: 1,000 Credits
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A Long, Deep scar from the left shoulder to the abdomen, a crosscut from a vibroblade.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Enough so that he may be taught basic tricks.

STRENGTH: Ryphor is extremely strong, boosted by his slight force aptitude.
DEXTERITY: He is not terribly agile, but can keep up with others that are.
CONSTITUTION: Ryphor keeps his body in decent condition, as the only thing he does other than drink is work out.
INTELLIGENCE: Ryphor is by no means dumb, but does keep his knowledge limited to what he needs. (Biology, Weapons, Vehicles, Geography, Physics, Martial Arts.)
WISDOM: Ryphor is wizened by experience taught by drunken actions.
CHARISMA: He is rather abrupt and does not like to engage in conversation of the silver-tongued variety.

FORCE POWERS:
None, at the moment.

SKILLS:
He is skilled with dozens of weapons (Some more than others), skilled with explosives, and is a very talented speeder bike pilot.

LIGHTSABER/SWORD FORMS:
With a blade, Ryphor will often go for more defensive forms. (Think Soresu).

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths: Strong, Accurate, Brave, Skilled, Intelligent
Weaknesses: Undecisive, Too Attached, Non-Charismatic, Alchoholic, Rage-Filled.
GEAR:
Maroon and Silver Mardolorian Armor.

SHIP:
Travels by shuttle.

DROIDS:
Ryphor would really like an HK51 Assassin Droid

PETS:
None at the moment.

PERSONALITY:
Ryphor is a somber one. After going beserk, disobeying orders, and still getting congratulated, he has begun to question everything the universe stands for. He feels rage, sadness, fear, but he hides it behind the next glass or bottle of alcohol. He feels no pain, no remorse for what he's done, but that's what causes his fear. He should. He should feel bad for what he has done, but he doesn't feel it, and that scares him more than any weapon in the galaxy.

BIOGRAPHY:
Ryphor was born on the beautiful Mandalorian world of Shogun, in the shadow of a temple to war, commisssioned by Mandalore the Indomitable himself. He was trained to kill from the day he could hold a vibroknife, standing out for his strength and courage. He was a great rifleman, one of the best shots in the solar system according to most. He went through his normal training, expecting to hear something about the famed Mandalorian marksman training that went on on the moon of Dxun.

He was right. The trainers on Shogun were amazed by his marksmanship skills, and shipped him off on the first shuttle to Dxun after he graduated (With top marks in marksmanship and swordsmanship)(Swordsmanship something he liked to practice, but was not as naturally good at as accurate rifle-fire). He began his training with the others learning the ways of a sniper rifle. He passed at the top of his class, as was expected. High-Ranking Mandalorians began to take interest in him as well. It was the scout training that put him where he is now. During the first exercise of the marks, all of the class had to crawl through the jungle without being detected by the trainers. As they made their way through, Ryphor attracted a lot of attention. Enough to draw in a elder Zakkeg. Armed with only their knives, the horrid melee fighters that made up the class were slaughtered. The beasts hide deflected the stunning rounds of the trainers with ease, but Ryphor charged the beast, severing it's spinal cord through a space in it's armor, more luckily than skillfully. He gained the name "Ryphor the Bold" for his bravery, but was looked down upon by other Mandalorians for letting the others die. He was later assigned to a backwater planet, where he sits and drinks himself unconcious daily.
Back to top Go down

Ryphor Fett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Dark :: Characters-
Jump to: