Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

FallenSanity and his party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity

FallenSanity

FallenSanity and his party Empty
PostSubject: FallenSanity and his party   FallenSanity and his party I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:49 pm

FANTASY RP:
FANTASY RP:
Name- Irini Anoydos
Race- Sek’ishk
Age- 27
Skills- Highly adaptable, well versed in fleet of foot tactics, and a notably influential person

Weapons- Short sword, Combat Axe
Magics- Light, Wind, Water
Magical Schools- Restoration and Alteration

Personality- Irini is a very deeply thought out man. He views violence and all forms of offense or cruelty as abhorrently unnecessary, and holds great disdain to those that follow it blindly. He is a very stand offish person, who will do whatever he can to do what he believes is right. He is an avidly outgoing man, yearning to see the world in all it’s glory, and learn as much about it as possible, including the many races that wander it’s plains.
He is not an passionately heart driven person, but will fall for most any woman if they show him any interest. This has been cited as a fundamental weakness of his, and one he has yet to see reason to combat.

Bio- Irini was always an adventurous child, often times climbing and darting anywhere he could if it meant a new exploration. When he was very young, he took a quick understanding of the war, and has always wondered why it continues to rage, believing it should be long over by now.
Irini’s father died fighting in the war, and Irini always held a contempt for his father for being such a violent man, though still admired and loved him. Irini takes much care for his mother, and hopes that he can keep at least his own lands free of war, for her sake. Recently, Irini decided it was time for peace, and set out on the journey of his life, to explore the world and try to help bring peace to a warring world.

Appearance- Standing at roughly 6'1", Irini has already very much grown into his fullest. While not exactly as big as he'd prefer, his broad shoulders, or at least broad for a Sek’ishk, make up for that. His father was a powerful and war mongering man, and Irini has inherited a fair bit of his muscles, though it is barely much more than average.
His long white hair flows down his shoulders and back luxuriously. His deep blue eyes rest neatly on either side of his somewhat curved nose, sitting at the center of his face, lined by a strong set of jaw and cheek bones.
Screenshot- N/A

Theme song- Someday The Dream Will End
Insignia- N/A
Back to top Go down

FallenSanity and his party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Dark :: Characters-
Jump to: