Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Rumors/Side-quests/Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Rumors/Side-quests/Work Empty
PostSubject: Rumors/Side-quests/Work   Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:23 am

Rumors:
It's a rumor, whether or not it's true, it's something interesting.

Side Quests:
These you'll need a bit of detail, plan them out and then post them, don't post them and then plan them out.

Work:
The thing with Work is that it's pretty simple.
Wood-mill: Bring wood you've chopped to the head of the mill and you'll get a few Septims for your work.
Mine: Bring Ore to the head of the mine for a few septims (gold received varies on the Ore)
Farmers: Bring crops to the farmer for a few gold coins (limited to the farm)

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Rumors/Side-quests/Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors/Side-quests/Work   Rumors/Side-quests/Work I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am

Example:
Work:

Gnaeus Works in a Mine and a Woodmill, but since he's a laborer, someone who is there constantly, his pay is greater than some adventurer wandering in and mining for quick cash.

So Gnaeus' Wages would be around 3 gold a day at a mine, and around 4 gold a day at the woodmill.
But then Adventurers who wander in get paid by the amount of ore they bring in, whereas a Miner get's paid by the day, same goes for a Woodmill-man, He gets paid by the day, and an adventurer or wandering vagrant, get's paid by the amount of wood they bring in.

Rumor:

When you write a rumor, you have write where it's heard, you can be general or you can be specific.

For example (Specific): "I heard Gnaeus used to worship Mehrunes Dagon" -Rumor in Rorikstead

(general): "I heard there is a Miner who has great skill with restoration." - Rumor in Skyrim

Hopefully you get the picture.

Side Quests:

Side quests can be tricky. But all you need is a basic outline (if you've ever looked up quests in the UESP wiki it would be akin to the Quick walkthrough).

Example:

Daedric Quest: Mehrunes' Dagger
Associated Party Members: Gnaeus Mannimarco Ignatius

Start: Find a note denoting the last known location of Mehrunes' Dagger. The Note is on a dead Imperial Adventurer.
1. Read the Note (write out the note in what ever style you please, if it lacks punctuation, however, you will be asked to edit it.)
2. Ask about the location at a tavern or from traveling person(s)*
3. Go to that location
4.Talk to Injured Adventurer outside of the Cave (he dies after you speak to him)
5. Enter the Cave
6. Find the entrance to the inner sanctum
7. Find the skull keys to unlock the way to the inner sanctum
8. place the skull keys on the alter in the right order (Roll 4 die, if all 4 die are less than 3 you put them in the right order)†
9. Open the bone gate to the Tunnels
10. follow the tunnels (it's a maze) to the door leading to the inner sanctum, Roll a 5 or 6 to find the right door.
11. Kill the Fanatic (he has body guards)
12. Remove the Ceremonial Dagger from the Fanatic's body
13. Read the note on the fanatic's body
14. Ask Gnaeus about the note
15. Destroy or save the ceremonial dagger
16. If you save the Ceremonial Dagger Gnaeus will perform the ritual to have Mehrunes Dagon turn it into Mehrunes' Dagger.
End
Reward:
Mehrunes' Dagger if saved.
Daedric Dagger (broken) and three flawless rubies if destroyed.

*You'll have to roll a three die, if all three of the die are less than 3 than the person you talked to knows where the location is and will mark it on a map (if you have one)
†If you ask Gnaeus to place the skulls the first two will always be in the right order and you will only have to Roll 2 die

The format is the same for all side quests, if the reward is gold put that at the end or "Collect reward" with set number of gold or something. Notice how dice rolls are incorporated, you don't have to roll in the RP but you could always roll in this thread as long as you specify what you are rolling for. (I'll wait on Xazhi's opinion on this)

so basic format for side quests

Name of Quest:

associated party member (if any):

Starting location:

number of steps 1 to whatever

end

reward:
Back to top Go down

Rumors/Side-quests/Work
Page 1 of 1