Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Garth "Iron Foot" Hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

Garth "Iron Foot" Hood Empty
PostSubject: Garth "Iron Foot" Hood   Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Name- Garth "Iron Foot" Hood

Race- Caucasian, Male

Age- 32

Rank - Command Sargeant Major (ARMY)

Rank insignia - Garth "Iron Foot" Hood Rank1810

Allegiance- America

Skills- Vehicle Maintenance, Driving, Vehicle Gunnery, Vehicle Hijacking, slight CQC experience, imaginative uses for things not meant to be used that way

Weapons- MP4 Machine pistol (full auto/two round burst firing modes, 9mm ammunition, 80 round clip, weighs about 3 pounds empty, 1800 rpm fire rate, high power flashlight strapped to the side) - M2011 standard issue pistol (semi auto, 9mm ammunition, 12 round clip, 1 pound empty) - XM9 special operations combat knife - Tonfa with wrist strap (issued to himself through his volunteering into the military)

Personality- Extremely friendly, however, he will hold a grudge for a long time.

Bio- Garth loves to drive tanks. In fact, he has almost turned it into an art form. He managed to save an "Inferno Tank" from falling through an icy river by making a large "bridge" of logs from nearby fallen trees (He had put them in vertical so they would stick above the water for the tank). His love of tanks, along with driving fast, earned him the nickname "Iron Foot" because "he drives too damn fast to have a lead one!" HE has an odd hobby of beat boxing when driving, except in formal occasions, of course.

Appearance- Garth "Iron Foot" Hood Garth10

Has mirrored sunglasses on all the time, except at night or in a tank or building. Muscles are visible, but not excessively so. Hair is brown and short, almost a buzzcut. Facial hair consists of stubble. Three silver rings on his right middle finger "so it's easy to tell when I'm telling you to fuck off." A small Chistmas bell on his left wrist "so the last thing you remember when you wake up is jingle-jingle." Everything else is standard issue American army issue uniform. Voice has a Texan accent, but with more gravel to it. His eyes are pale blue, which look white if just glanced at.

IN PROGRESS

Last edited by Garth on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: FANTASY CHARACTER   Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 am

Name: Arrun Yanus
Race: Romanii

Magics: Light, Wind, Lightning
Schools of Magic: Destruction, Illusion

Strengths: Manipulation of enemies using illusions due to light magic, prediction of enemy combat moves, increased speed and jump height due to wind magic, powerful and precise ranged hits due to lightning magic
Weaknesses: Ranged combat where lightning is ineffective, lack of force behind blocks (needs to redirect force or avoid altogether), lack of powerful weaponry

Personality: Toying, always making jokes. Always tries to make someone laugh, or at the very least, smile. Is always optimistic. Lightens up almost any situation.

Appearance: Garth "Iron Foot" Hood Dormii10

Insignia: Garth "Iron Foot" Hood Frp_lo10 (to better see insignia, open it in new window or tab)

Weapon: Known as Arma Lux. It is a wrist blade, on his right hand. Folds back against arm for concealment.

Weapon personality: To the point, helpful, polite. Always willing to help others. In combat, it is quiet, thoughtful, precise.

Fighting style: Predicts enemy movement and counters it, or avoids it. Avoiding almost always results in a light cut or small stab, while countering usually leads to disorientation or misdirection or even sending someone off balance. Utilizes the "Death of a Thousand Paper Cuts" approach when it comes to combat. Every little bit helps, and time will eventually let you win.

Biography: Arrun learned to utilize deception and misdirection when he went to the combat school. He found it to be the most profitable to his personality and style to life. He soon was able to craft his own weapon, which he let name itself. His first encounter with combat came from a Demon infiltration team, which had killed his parents immediately after he graduated from war school. He was only able to survive, not inflict any damage, until the authorities arrived, causing them to scatter, leaving the young adult badly wounded and shaken and scarred. The authorities captured two of the four, who were soon put to death, preventing him from learning anything as to why or who the other two were. He has been looking for any lead on this line of information ever since.

His childhood was almost perfect, althought both his mother and father served in the military, the mother as a frontline soldier, and the father as a logistics officer, handling communications and orders from command to the frontlines. Due to this, he didn't grow up in the Angelic lands, mostly growing up on Irth. It was only once they both got some leave time did they manage to go home. Both of his parents' weapons are on display at his home, a double-bladed sword and a spiked shield. He will clean and maintain them, every week, in honor of his parents.

WIP
Back to top Go down
The Wings of Steel

The Wings of Steel

PostSubject: Re: Garth "Iron Foot" Hood   Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Name- Nerim Cerlish
Race- Revaer
Age- 23

Skills- Powerful strikes and swings, using magic with weapon strikes, fluid movements on combat
Weaknesses- Attacking shielded enemies, using magic for long bursts of time, clumsy when walking or running over rough terrain

Magics- Water, Ice, Light
Schools of Magic- Destruction, Alteration

Personality- Blunt, to the point. Never bothers with social restrictions such as politeness. Always gives his opinion directly as it is, to the person whom it belongs.

Weapon- A small scythe on a length of chain - Meris
--Appearance- http://th02.deviantart.net/fs28/PRE/i/2008/146/c/8/Scythe_of_the_Death_King_by_Sathiest_Emperor.jpg
(Take away the color, and the clock near the joint)

Insignia- https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/16/52/44/71/biohaz10.jpg

Theme song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot0D8zbWdWw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garth "Iron Foot" Hood   Garth "Iron Foot" Hood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garth "Iron Foot" Hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Dark :: Characters-
Jump to: