Light and Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light and Dark

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Just gonna leave this here
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2022 11:38 pm by FallenSanity

» 2K15 REVIVAL
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:03 pm by Nick

» Branra'rin'moloo, core name Tariny
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 pm by FallenSanity

» Chapter 1 - Da Boyz undah seegj
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am by Janitor

» Testing Polls
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:11 am by Nick

» SWRP-III Chapt. 1
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:37 am by Saarthal

»  Magic in TES (WIP)
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:21 am by Nick

» ESRP Chapter One
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm by Nick

» Character Thread
Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am by Nick

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Xazhi Narok

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

Xazhi Narok Empty
PostSubject: Xazhi Narok   Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:43 pm

WWII RP CHARACTER

Name- Xazhi Narok
Age- 33
Allegiance- Empire
Rank- Commander
Skills- Shock trooper
Weapons- SMAR-17 (Semi-Marksman Assault Rifle) (Minus the Flamethrower), firebomb and frag grenades, standard issue pistol.
Personality- Usually calm and level-headed, but when the battle heats up he becomes a vicious killing machine, feared by both allies and enemies alike. Has been known to eat the flesh of his kills from time to time. Was nicknamed 'Der Metzgermeister' by Liza Steinherz after his brutality and savagery towards not only enemy soldiers, but civilians as well, in the eighth battle for Paris.

Bio- After his family was killed in a bombing when he was 12, Xazhi was found by soldiers of the Delta Wing during the fighting for his hometown. When the battle was over, he stayed with them and joined an imperial youth group. As soon as he was old enough to be allowed into the army, he applied to become part of the Delta Wing. Proving himself in battle after battle, he eventually rose to the rank of Commander, and has served at the side of Liza 'Steinherz' since.

Appearance- Slightly on the tall side, somewhat thin. Long brown hair tied into a ponytail. Short beard like Aragorn.
Screenshots-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/47/24/52/xazhi_10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/47/24/52/xazhi_11.png

Theme song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD_rFJc4kWM
Insignia- https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/47/24/52/deltia10.png

Last edited by Xazhi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightanddark.rpg-board.net
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

Xazhi Narok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xazhi Narok   Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 am

FANTASY RP CHARACTERS

Name- Xazhi Narok
Race- Revaer
Age- 16
Skills- Swordsmanship
Weapons- A red-bladed sword called Derehn
Magics- Fire , Dark , Lightning
Magical Schools- Destruction , Conjuration
Personality- Serious and cold-hearted, but still likes to joke with his firends.

Bio- Xazhi was born in Sethaliumn and has lived there all his life. He started school at the age of 6 under his master, Delthia. After his father was killed in the World War, he dedicated himself to becoming stronger and avenging his father by fighing in the war.

Appearance- 6'4", medium build, black hair, solid black eyes
Screenshot- https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/47/24/52/xazhin15.png

Last edited by Xazhi on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

Xazhi Narok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xazhi Narok   Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Star Wars RP Character

Name- Vera Zanto
Race- Kaleesh
Age- 25
Skills- Lightsaber Combat, Force Usage
Abilities- Shatterpoint, Mind tricks, Telekinesis (Push, Pull, etc), meditation.
Weapons- Red-Bladed Lightsaber*, DL-22 Blaster Pistol
*The Hilt of his Lightsaber is about the length of that of a Double-Bladed saber.
"Class"- Gray Jedi
Personality- Loyal, Honest, Straightforward.

Bio- Vera Zanto was the Padawan learner of Jedi master Hannar Gikator. He was found by Master Gikator as a young homeless orphan child on the lower levels of Courascant while tracking a rumored Separatist spy. After being identified as force-sensitive, he was put into Jedi training, and soon became a Padawan. It was not long after that he and Master Gikator fled Courascant during operation Knightfall. They arrived on Ord Mantell, where they remained for the next few years in hiding, and where Vera constructed his first Lightsaber. One day while in one of the planet's many port towns to pick up some supplies, Master Gikator was confronted by a Mercenary sent to kill him, and slain. Luckily, Vera was able to use his Jedi powers to hide himself and appear as a normal non-force-user, which gave him time to escape back into the rocky plains outside of town and to their small ship. He then made his way to Nar Shaddaa. There he continued his training on his own, and although he was never able to excel in the ways of the force due to his lack of a proper master, he was able to learn a few tricks that helped him remain hidden from the Empire...

Appearance- Rather thin, About average Human height, Yellow eyes and dark red skin, no hair. Wears full black robes resembling a Sith or Jedi, and a traditional Kaleesh mask. Underneath his robes, nearly his entire body is wrapped in bandages.

Screenshot- Robes like this
Mask and face like this dude.

Theme song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXjurbQnc6A&list=PL0F6B653C5C258FB1&feature=mh_lolz
Insignia- https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/16/47/24/52/xazhi_20.png
Back to top Go down
Xazhi
Admin
Xazhi

Xazhi Narok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xazhi Narok   Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:30 pm

All of this is OOC
Name- Xazhi ai Narok (born Avati Tos'Hetaar)
Species- Sith
Age- 34
Key Force Abilities- Lightning, Healing, Protection
Weapon- An unusually long-hilted Lightsaber.
Class- Sith Sorcerer

Biography- Born on Dromund Kaas in 3677 BBY to the name Avati Tos'Hetaar, this Sith Pureblood's life would be one filled with confusion and regret, a fact which haunts his every decision.

Avati was discovered to be Force-Sensitive when he was eight years old, though he would not be send to Korriban for training until two years later (3667 BBY). There, he aspired to become a great Sith Marauder; In his youth he believed that he was descended of the ancient Massassi warriors. His mental prowess far exceeded his physical capabilities however, and so his destiny as a Sith Inquisitor was set. For many years he trained under the watchful eye of his instructors, and while the other students vied for the attention of their superiors, Avati played his cards more underhandedly. He kept a facade of innocence while he manipulated his peers, encouraging them to take on tasks which were sure to impress the teachers, but which would ultimately result in their deaths, until only three remained in his class: Himself, a Human called Iseah whom he had made close allies with, and a Twi'lek. Soon, a Sith Lord visited the Academy in search of an apprentice; the Human and Twi'lek were obvious choices, having passed every trial they faced with ease. The Lord had the two students battle to the death, and Iseah won. That night, as the young Human prepared for departure, Avati electrocuted him in his quarters, killing him after nearly fifteen minutes of Force Lightning. The Sith Lord was impressed by this deed, and took Avati as his apprentice.

Over the next two years, the Sith Lord, named Heter Thettic, would have Avati train in the tombs of ancient Sith in the Valley of the Dark Lords. Three names stood out to Avati, and in their tombs he would spend much time, studying the ways of Sith Sorcery: Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, and Ajunta Pall. There he learned the methods of Force Healing and advanced Lightning techniques which allowed him to become a true Sorcerer. As a final test for his apprentice, Lord Heter sent Avati to the Imperial Fleet, from which he would depart aboard a Harrower-class dreadnaught bound for Ord Radama (3660 BBY).

Avati was among the first sent to the surface behind Darth Malgus, fighting alongside many Sith Warriors against their courageous Jedi enemies. Though the reconquest ended in victory for the Empire, Avati would not share in the celebrations. He, like many other Sith, was injured severely in the fighting. His unconscious body was discovered by a Jedi Master, a Kaleesh by the name of X'zhi jai Nrrok, who ordered the knights under his command to spare his life, and bring his body back with them in their retreat. Avati was treated in the escaping ship's medbay and sent to the brig, where he would stay until they reached Coruscant. Master Nrrok had Avati kept as a prisoner of war, and much to the young Sith's confusion and annoyance, visited him daily. When the Jedi would come to visit Avati, he talked much of the difference between Jedi and Sith, Light and Dark, and the war which plagued them both. Eventually, he made a proposition: if Avati would convert to the Light, and allow himself to be trained by Master Nrrok, he would be set free. Avati refused, far too proud to stoop to such levels, but the Jedi saw great potential in him, and did not relent. After five years in prison, Avati had grown to tolerate Master Nrrok, even to appreciate his presence, and agreed to the offer. He would be trained a Jedi.

Though it angered the Council, Master Nrrok continued to train Avati in the ways of the Light side, teaching him to leave behind his hatred and seek to spread peace where he could. He taught the dangers of giving in to passion and anger, and though much of the Darkness would eventually be cleansed from the Sith, some teachings were not so easily undone. Throughout his Jedi training, Avati would continue to practice the ways of the Sith Sorcery he learned on Korriban, and would keep his red Lightsaber as a reminder of how far he'd come. In 3645 BBY, after nine years of training, Avati was ready to take his Jedi vows and become an official member of the Order. However, only months before the ceremony was to be, Master Nrrok was assassinated by a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter in the streets of Coruscant.

Shocked, enraged, and filled with a sorrow deeper than he had ever known, Avati inadvertently unleashed a Force Lightning storm as he wept for his Master. The power he channeled killed seven civilians and injured ten more. After such a display of his weakness, he knew he could not return to the Jedi Order. Avati took his master's Mask and Lightsaber and fled to a nearby spaceport. He spent all his credits to be smuggled aboard a small trade ship bound for Tatooine, where he would spend a year in Exile. There, he donned Master Nrrok's mask and took on his name as an alias, becoming thus known as Xazhi ai Narok. While in Exile, he seethed with anger and hatred, eventually falling back to the Dark Side, but never forgetting his master's teachings.

Over time, Xazhi would make his way back towards the Empire, where he would become an Inquisitor once more. He hunted Jedi, taking their lightsabers as trophies, and lent his services to whoever could pay, all the while trying to rediscover himself, and to figure out what he was meant to do...

Appearance- 6'5" and 179 lbs, dark red skin and long Black hair tied back into a ponytail. Yellow-Red eyes typical of a Sith, but over time they have began to fade back to a less evil appearance. Has the facial tendrils characteristic of many Sith Purebloods in the appearance of a mustache. He still wears his old Master's mask.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/16/47/24/52/sith11.png

Notes-
He often feels as though Master Nrrok's spirit is with him, and guides him on his path.
=Will add more as things come up=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xazhi Narok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xazhi Narok   Xazhi Narok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xazhi Narok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light and Dark :: Characters-
Jump to: